Our first flight was exciting. On November 2021, we were traveling to outside from Kathmandu valley for our village. We were so excited, but unfortunately, I missed my flight due to some error on the part of the flight administration team.

We got that golden opportunity in February 2022. That was a fantastic travel experience for me. Because it was the second flight experience in my travel history but with my child I had the first travel experience. He was only five years old. But his experience was like that of an old man, like a passenger on a daily plane.

He taught me how to use the seat belt on the flight while we traveled. How does an air hostess serve us? He showed an example, rang a bell near the seat and asked for a cup of water. It was uncomfortable for me the first time, but it was very comfortable and enjoyable the second time with my baby.

I am trying to tell the story of two different flying generations. My kid looked very smart, and I learned about flight from him. I have mentioned above the example of how he taught us to bring a cup of water. He said that before boarding the flight, we should listen to the airhostess' instructions.

The sequence of events and captured that moment on mobile. The other passengers watched us. At that time, I felt embarrassed. But he was saying for capturing some beautiful moments of the flight experience and I did it.

The fifteen-minute journey was expected to arrive at the TIA's domestic landing site in fifteen seconds.

For us, the generation gap keeps the two-difference experience intact. And at that moment I was a bit scared but he enjoyed his flight. I missed the first flight experience with my baby but captured that experience on the second flight.